Aqilah's Snow White Party

Date: 13 April 2013
Venue: Mutiara Damansara
Descriptions: Diamond Package, Inflatables, Face painting artist
1st Birthday Party - Aqilah
Theme: Snow White


banner

poster

invee
We had 2 parties on that day, both in Damansara area, I was lucky that I was able to attend both. Alin the host is a great lady, I got along very well with her, also her sister. I remember my first meeting with her she had me a notebook as her buah tangan, what a sweet lady...

Though I was there at the very last minute (came from the earlier venue), I was still able to final touch up my team's work. Thanks to BCM, for their balloons, we delivered the decoration package 1 which includes the welcome poster, banner, balloon decor, registration counter, kids tables and chairs and the welcome arch.

Thank you girls!

my son Danial had his favourite character drawn

Ira our face painter

main table & kids table set up

party pack prepared by the host, Alin

centrestage area

inflatable for kid's activity

my danial in the ball pit pool

registration counter

cutie pie Aqilah 

the kids

Alin, Aqilah and the daddy

Like mummy like daughter

hehehe, final touch up kan candy buffet Alin

as sweet as the mummy

playtime!



To book your party with us, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us with any of the below point of contacts:

FABULOUS PARTY PLANNER (002081333-D)
The Veo KL East, Jalan Melati Kuarza 2, 53100 Kuala Lumpur
T: 03-416-12-416 | M: 016-9507910 | WA 019-3514833
E: hafissa@fabulouspartyplanner.co
W: www.fabulouspartyplanner.co


Xox!





Comments

Popular Posts