2013 Pricelist Will Be Out In 2 Weeks!

Dear mummy fissans,

For the first weekend in this year, I am in town and am free from any party. Since hubby is away for his SAS gathering, I am taking this chance to update the blog with pictures and pictures and pictures so you don't have to keep calling me asking for samples of pictures anymore... Shrinking and editing of these photos - really time consuming. It took me almost forever! But it worth my time, i take it as a channel for documentation. Hmm, what have i uploaded here is not even half of the content, but at least it is going somewhere.

I am also in the midst of updating our new pricelist and our party packages for the year 2013, simply to serve you all better and more efficiently. So if you are planning to throw your kid a birthday party and would be interested with our current packages, please do not wait any longer. Fill up our RFQ form, please and please state your date and function venue clearly so we are able to quote you in a prompt manner. And we prefer communications via email, so it documents better.

I personally do not like to discuss important things over the phone, as it may get lost in translation. It is okay to call but not every hour as we don't have a receptionist, have other things to concentrate on according to project schedules and also daily chores to keep me moving, so if you hate or have troubles communicating via email, SMS will do. Enough to document and to recap things in black and white. Apologise for the trouble but please also understand that I am only a one man show, with a full time profession as a mother of a three years old.

Till here, I have a lunch appointment to go, and 2 more appointments in the afternoon. Have a good weekend y'all! Lets pray that it is going to be a productive day for me, and another wonderful day for my Danial. Ciao!

xox
Mummy Fissa
hafissa@gmail.com







Comments

Popular Posts